Advertisements

Hey friends!

So I have been itching to tell you some news for the last 48 hours and I finally feel like it’s real and actually happening and there’s proof of it, so I can share with you.

I’m the newest contributor on Decoist. And I’m RIDICULOUSLY excited about it!

Check this out…

Advertisements

Screen Shot 2014-02-19 at 6.20.35 PMThat’s my first article on the homepage.

SERIOUSLY!

Here’s the best part:

Screen Shot 2014-02-19 at 6.21.09 PMThat’s my name right there.  See?  Proof!

Advertisements

Anyway, I am giddy with excitement, and so happy to be working with such a cool team of people.  Alex and Kate have been insanely helpful and welcomed me with open arms.  I couldn’t be happier.

Now I hope you guys will support me by reading along on Decoist!

My first article has some beautifully inspiring images like this one:Soma Photography Studiovia SMP Living

It’s all about how to decorate with pink! But you already knew that from seeing the title up there…

Anyway I’m going to stop rambling and get going on my next article about… oh wait, that’s a secret!!  SPOILER ALERT: It’s awesome!

xoxo

Advertisements

Tash @ The Dreamhouse Project

February 19, 2014

So awesome honey! Congrats! Heading over to read your first post now!!! xo

February 22, 2014

Thanks, Tash!!! It’s so awesome to have support from my awesome blogging buds :)

Amy ~ LoveOnSunday

February 19, 2014

Congrats Thalita! Going over to read it now as well :)

February 22, 2014

Thanks, girl! Seriously, you guys are awesome :)

Raven Corwin, aka Meggie

February 19, 2014

*squeeeeeee!!!* Congratulations, Thalita! This *IS* awesome! I love the energy with which you write, and your exuberant personality shines through in your article, as always. I also found a great PIN about colour blocking with books (love it!). Very excited for you <3

February 22, 2014

haha I loooooooove the “squeeee”. That was amazing! And thanks so much for saying that about my writing! That’s SO nice! I need to try the colour blocking with books in my own house!

Lauren @ The Thinking Closet

February 19, 2014

Ahhhh! I am so thrilled for you, Thalita! And they are the lucky ones, believe you me. Cannot wait to read your first article which showcases my favorite color! Eek! And I knew you’d be taking over the design world eventually. This is just the beginning, I’m sure…..

February 22, 2014

Thanks so much, friend! I actually thought of you as I was writing it (no lie!). I’m super excited to be doing this. It’s like I gave up rounding up awesomeness found on the web to post at The LO and just when I started to miss it this happened!

Tara

February 20, 2014

Congratulations, Thalita! That is rad rad RAD news! I’m going to head over to your post right this very second, girl!

Woo hoo! Thanks, Tara!!! I was basically doing the happy dance all day! haha

Johanna

February 20, 2014

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so cool, I’m really really happy & excited for you! :))

February 22, 2014

Thanks so much, my dearest! xo

Midsommarflicka

February 20, 2014

Congratulations my dear :*
    This is just awesome and exciting!!

February 22, 2014

You’re too sweet! Thank you!!!

Steph

February 20, 2014

Congratulations!! That’s SO exciting! I’m going to go read it right now :)

Aw thanks, Steph!!! :)

Emily Thompson

February 20, 2014

wow!! So exciting! Good for you!!

Thank you, Emily!

Sabrina @ Pink Little Notebook

February 20, 2014

Yay! Congrats girlie! That’s pretty awesome. I look forward to reading your posts!

February 22, 2014

Hey Sabrina! Thanks so much!!!! :)

allputtogether

February 20, 2014

What a great accomplishment! Congrats! :)

Thank you! :)

April @ Money Pit Love

February 21, 2014

Errrrmagherrrrrd! That is so AWESOME! Congrats, dude. Totally deserved.

xo

February 22, 2014

haha I love your excitement! Thanks soooo much! YOU are awesome!

Jennifer Flores (@ramblingreno)

February 24, 2014

Eek! That’s so awesome Thalita!! Congrats on the new gig.

February 24, 2014

Thanks so much, Jen!!

Gillian

March 7, 2014

I know I’ll late to this little party but I wanted to say CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

March 11, 2014

Ha! You are the best! Thanks girlfriend!