il_570xN.484855444_r9ro

The Friday Five: A Few Good Words

The Friday 5: First Edition

Hello Friday, and hello you!

This week The Friday Five is limited to 100 words (why? I like the challenge) and full of ways to remind yourself of some important things around your home.

Here are this week’s picks:

il_570xN.272794956“A Full Stomach Makes a Happy Heart.”  Right?  Via Anek on Etsy.

il_570xN.484855444_r9roAnd that’s all that matters.  Via Dazeychic on Etsy.

il_570xN.175169737Happiness = French Fries?  For birds, anyway :) Via Dazeychic on Etsy.

hello gorgeous entryway croppedYeah, you! Via Osie Moats.

IMG_2858You might recognize this one.  I just hung it up in my kitchen this week.  Via SS Printshop.

OutroImage-T

Time to see Lauren at The Thinking Closet!

• Reply Emily

Fun! My brain tried REALLY hard to make the first word in the first quote say “Bazinga” (from Big Bang Theory)- haha. Oh Friday. Glad to have found your blog!

October 18, 2013 at 11:59 am

OH MY GOSH! I laughed out loud when I read that and now it’s all I can see then I look at that print! HAHA! Amazing! Glad you found it too, and that I now also have your blog to read!

October 18, 2013 at 12:43 pm
  • Reply now at home mom

:-) I like the all but I think my favorite one is “Today I will be happier than a bird with a french fry” :-)
    Happy Friday and wish you a beautiful weekend Thalita

October 18, 2013 at 1:40 pm

I really love that one too! It’s just so sweet :) Have a wonderful weekend!!

October 18, 2013 at 2:15 pm
  • Reply Krista @thehappyhousie

Cute! I wonder if a bird with a french fry is happier then me with a french fry. I do love them:) Have a fab weekend!

October 18, 2013 at 3:07 pm

HAHA I think I would be happier too! :) Happy weekend to you, too Krista!

October 18, 2013 at 3:15 pm

What a great challenge – – 100 words! I love it! And my favorite has to be the French fry one. Made me chuckle because…well…we all know how happy a bird with a French fry is! ;-) Thanks for sharing these grrrreat words with us!

October 20, 2013 at 10:07 pm

The bird with a French fry was my fave, too! 100 words was so freaking hard to do! I am soooo wordy and I had to edit myself more than ever, but I ended up with exactly 100 words. Take THAT Twitter! A whole post shorter than a tweet!

October 22, 2013 at 10:15 am