You’re reading that correctly, folks – I’m doing it again! This time I’ll be tackling my office, and I am so stinkin’ happy about it because, to be honest, working in that yellow-walled, pink-carpeted room is incredibly uninspiring, and having a space of my own is going to feel mighty nice! This also means you can expect regular blog posts from me once again, which will be weird given my almost complete silence over the last little while!
Ok so let’s get to it. Here is what the office looked like before I started doing any kind of work…
What’s happening in this corner:
– the desk will be moved (and completely transformed) to the other side
– the current wallpaper on the closet doors will be replaced, frames may be painted
– shelving to be installed inside closet for all crafty and Winter coat storage
– desk will be made into a corner desk to go in that visible corner (I’ve taped where the desk will go on the carpet)
– corner floating shelves to be added above desk
– gallery wall on the left side
Changes to be made:
– potential bookshelf beside the door (or beside the window)
– create a reading nook with a big wing chair
– hang a cage lamp from the wall or ceiling
Also happening in the entire room:
– carpet removal (done!)
– paint the walls
Speaking of painting the walls… I’m already set on the colour that will go in this room and you may have seen my selection process on Instagram…
Not an easy decision! After I got the chair, however, and realized that this space really should be one that I love to be in and that reflects me, the decision got a little easier. I’ll share more next week, but here’s a peek at what may be making an appearance in the room:
To give you a better idea of what the layout of the room will be, I came up with some floor plans.
Which plan do you like best? I’m still undecided…
Oh and if you want to see any more of my office space inspiration, follow along on Pinterest!
Until next week, lovelies!!
xoWritten by Thalita - Visit Website