I’m hopping on this “one word” bandwagon.
Shame on me?
Good for me?
I’m going with the latter because I’ve seen so many people focus on one word for their year and the positive effects this can have and I have had my word on my mind for weeks and weeks now just simmering and slowly causing me to think and rethink. This is already positive change, without me even announcing it. But I’ll announce it. I’ll tell you what it is.
Oh you want me to tell you now?
Oh, okay. Here it is.
- grow in my faith. I’m thankfully part of a wonderful church community that allows and promotes that in many ways, but I want to personally take responsibility for my spiritual growth.
- take care of my health and my body. And no, I don’t just mean by working out. I’d like to have better eating and beauty routines so that’s going to be a big part of my learning this year as I settle into my thirties!
- give. Without looking back, without a second thought. I want to give more time, more love and more resources to causes and people.
- encourage others. It’s so easy to fall into the pit of comparison when you’re a
blogger womanperson. I’m going to take any thoughts of comparison and turn them into words of encouragement because let’s face it, that’s just way better.
- blog. Of course! I’d like to work on a better schedule – more on that in tomorrow’s post!
I’m certain that there are other things I could add to this list, but I’m keeping it short (for now). The beauty of lists is you can always go back and edit them.
I’d love to know what your word is, dear reader!Visit Website