Ok… that’s literally everybody!
It seems the bar cart is the new chevron – it’s everywhere! As much as I’d love me a piece of this brass and glass pie, I’m not keen on spending the money on these now expensive pieces, not to mention, I don’t need a new piece of furniture at the moment. Then I thought… I have a lovely console table I can put a tray on for my own makeshift bar cart.
You may have noticed a sneak peek on Instagram:
I knooooooooow! I was amazed, too!
Here’s what I used:
- 5 bottles of liquor we already had hiding in a cupboard (some kind of random stuff that we’ll need to change…)
- leftover boxwood from the wreath I made last month
- a thrifted container I already owned
- some pretty straws that had also been hiding in a cupboard
- two old mason jars
- vintage fish crate I have owned for a few months
It’s very likely I will change this up frequently. Right now I love the rustic vintage vibe and the boxwood works well for the Winter. In the Spring I’ll probably switch some things by using either colourful blooms or fruit and I may or may not switch out the mason jars for some tumblers.
I’m also looking forward to showing you guys the whole living room soon! We’re making changes that are finally feeling a little more permanent. Finding your style and layout that works for you can take time!