Winter-quotes-and-printables-by-The-Learner-Observer

Free Winter Printables to Warm Up Your Walls

Free-winter-quotes-printables-The-Learner-Observer

Happy Thursday!

It’s been getting chilly willy up in hurr these last few days.  Like we’re talking negative temps and icy frost on the car windshield in the morning.  Ugh.  Winter is upon us… in EXACTLY one month.

To celebrate that, I came up with some graphics and wanted to share them with you!

Woo hoo!  Free Winter printables!!

Winter-quotes-and-printables-by-The-Learner-ObserverSo a couple of these may have a bit of a negative take on Wintertime… but I thought they were kind of funny and lighthearted.  The snow one is my fave!  I scoured the worlds of the Internet and found four quotes I loved.  I hope you love them too!

If you like one and want to print it (or just keep it), click the image or the “download” underneath it.  The image will open in a new tab.

***Tip: click on the little magnifying glass to make the image bigger – this centers the image for printing if you print straight from the browser.

Right click on the image, click “Save as” and you can have it forever on your computer, phone, tablet, or whatever!  From there, print yourself or have some lovely professionals (like Staples) do it for you.  DONE!  Easy?

These are all 800 x 1000 pixels, and should be a-okay for printing on 8.5 x 11 paper and framed in 8×10 frames.

Here is a closer look at them all with links so you can print these bad boys off and adorn your walls with some seasonal quotes!

Free Winter Printables - The Learner Observer[download]

Free Winter Printables - The Learner Observer[download]

Free Winter Printables - The Learner Observer[download]

Free Winter Printables - The Learner Observer[download]

Free Winter Printables - The Learner Observer[download]

Free Winter Printables - The Learner Observer[download]

Free Winter Printables - The Learner Observer[download]

Free Winter Printables - The Learner Observer[download]

Snow-black[download]

Snow-white[download]

Alright there you have it!

If you have any issues saving these images, please let me know.

Happy {almost} Winter!!!

• Reply Johanna

OMG I LOVE THESE SO MUCH!! I HATE Winter passionately, mostly because I can’t stand the cold. And now, I live in a region that is one of the coldest in Germany, and I am slowly going insane. These prints totally brightened my day, I am hanging them up so I can get a smile outta them whenever I am cursing the cold! Thanks for making them! :)
    PS: I may need to steal this post idea from you for my first post next year.. what a great idea!

November 21, 2013 at 3:38 pm
    • Reply Midsommarflicka

Boo!

(I still like you.)

November 21, 2013 at 3:45 pm

HAHAHA This made me laugh!

November 21, 2013 at 3:52 pm

Ha ha. Love that I know all the gals conversing in the comments of this post! We four need to have a Google Hangout one of these days, no? Maybe after the holidays on a particularly blustery day when I can give you a glimpse of Florida’s finest – – 60 and 70 degree temps all winter! (Don’t ask for such beauty in the summer; I’m sweating buckets and LONGING for places like Germany and Canada with more temperate climes.) Love you ladies!

November 23, 2013 at 2:00 pm

So glad there’s someone with me to hate on Old Man Winter! Living in Canada is no picnic when it comes to Winter weather either, but thankfully I’m not too far North… I have friends in the Yukon that already have -30 temps this week!

Oh and steal away, my friend… steal away!

November 21, 2013 at 3:50 pm
  • Reply Midsommarflicka

I like winter! Not sure if I love it, but I like it a lot!
    So, the first and fourth quote are nothing for me, but the other two are great :)

And I love the style of all of them, minimalistic – it’s a style I really adore!

Love, Midsommarflicka

November 21, 2013 at 3:44 pm

HAHA Well I figured I’d be safe with going 50/50 on the love/hate thing! I didn’t hate on Winter too much though, right?

Thanks for the compliment! This is one of my first cracks at making prints, so I’m a total newbie and this totally made me feel like I did something right since I was going for simple and minimalist!

November 21, 2013 at 3:51 pm
      • Reply Midsommarflicka

You sure did something right! And good!
        (I’m a trained graphic-designer, so it maybe counts, if I say it? Maybe.)

November 21, 2013 at 3:58 pm

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt!!! That MORE than counts! Made my day :)

November 21, 2013 at 4:34 pm
  • Reply The Friday Five: Print This! - The Learner Observer

[…] this may look familiar… I made it.  And 9 others.  This was my […]

November 22, 2013 at 8:01 am

These are really beautiful, Thalita! And I agree with Midsommarflicka – – the minimalist style is really eye-catching. I have a love-hate relationship with winter myself. I HATE the cold in the early dark mornings when you’re going to work…the slushy gray snow…the frozen, lifeless landscapes. But now that I’m in Florida, I do miss snowy holidays…sledding…cross country skiing with the family. I guess I’ll just have to make more trips to NY and Canada to see my loved ones there! (And yes, you are a loved one.)

November 23, 2013 at 2:05 pm

Sometimes the keep it simple rule is just better. I was afraid to get fancy and get carried away, so this worked! I, too, have a love-hate relationship with old man winter. I love it when it’s pretty and snowing and I’m INDOORS, then hate the wind and cruel dryness, the slush! Ugh! And yes, yes you do have to take trips up here! And we’ll make our way to sunny Florida to see OUR loved ones (aka Mark and Lauren). :)

November 25, 2013 at 5:57 pm
  • Reply Angela

Cute! thanks for sharing :) http://www.handmadeintheheartland.com/

December 2, 2013 at 10:09 pm
  • Reply Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above

Thanks so much for sharing with Adorned From Above’s Link Party. Have a great week.
    Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above

December 10, 2013 at 7:41 pm
  • Reply Wordy Artwork For Your Walls

[…] From strong to nice! I love that this Japanese proverb is a reminder that words can make a big impact on people’s lives, and it’s very appropriate for the extremely cold Winter months we’ve had here in Canada, too! If a kind word could warm three winter months for real I would be forever grateful! [Via The Learner Observer] […]

March 18, 2014 at 5:47 am